Friday, October 10, 2008

Open Game Content Library

It's entirely possible that Wizards of the Coast will be good sports and continue to host the Open Game License and their system reference documents (SRDs) on their web page. However, better safe than sorry, so I have created an Open Game Content Library. I know that the SRDs are available online in various forms and at various places, but I feel that a source should be maintained in many places and in unaltered form, so that they continue to be useful to everyone without worry that they may have been altered in illegal ways or ways that make them unusable.

Soon I may add other SRDs, especially those released by Mongoose Publishing.

In my next blog I plan to carry on some spin off discussions regarding the Old-school Revival.

No comments: