Monday, February 23, 2009

On the move (again), and Labyrinth Lord German Edition

I just got back from several days in Mumbai, and will be wrapping up things here in India over the next week. Then we're moving back to the US and will be trying to get settled. I've been necessarily lax in updating things, like the GG homepage, and have been bad about not responding to low priority emails. Once I get settled in the US again I hope to catch up and be better about communication. Bear with me!

What little free time I've had for RPG related projects has been taken up working on the layout and final fixes for the German translation of Labyrinth Lord. This book is shaping up to be very nice, and the dedicated German gamers who translated it worked their butts off in record time to get this project done. The book will see its premier release in April as a limited edition run at a convention (Moritz...which convention?). Later in April the book will become available on Lulu.

My other projects are moving at a glacial pace, but as I make progress I'll be sure to update as something resembling a more concrete release schedule emerges.

3 comments:

Alex Schroeder said...

That would be the Role Play Convention (RPC) 2009 in April...

Moritz said...

Yeah! The RPC with 50,000 expected visitors the biggest convention in Europe!

Moritz said...

... and here's the first review: http://www.blutschwerter.de/f39-rezensionen/t43513-labyrinth-lord-herr-der-labyrinthe-b-rezi.html